|MY HOMEWORK||MY CALENDAR|
ASB » Speaker Contract Information
Speaker Contract Information
We, the San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA), are dedicated to providing a challenging interdisciplinary curriculum which inspires academic and artistic excellence for a culturally diverse population. We are committed to a personalized atmosphere of self-esteem, respect, enthusiasm and cooperation.
We are fortunate to provide our student body with presentations that motivate, lead, and inspire our artistically talented students. The following information is designed to facilitate the establishment of a sound and efficient contract.
1. Please check out our SDSCPA's school website for personalized information regarding our school.
2. Download & Complete the Instructions for Completion of Independent Contractor Form.
3. Download & Complete the W-9 & District Questionnaire.
4. Create, sign and date a financially closed contract. Contracts are considered official only upon San Diego Unified Board of Education Approval. All expenses must be closed and exact amounts--e.g. district will not allow inexact amounts such as "per mileage fees", or "misc travel expenses."
5. Create an invoice for services. Be specific. Date the invoice for the intended performance date.
6. District only makes payments after services are performed. It generally takes 9 weeks for approval and payment--apologies for the delay.
7. Complete and Fax all documents to School of Creative & Performing Arts to 619.479.8449 ATTN: Timothy Farson (This expedites the approval and payment process.)
8. Then mail all original signed paper work to: San Diego School of Creative & Performing Arts, ATTN: MR. FARSON 2425 Dusk Dr., San Diego, CA 92139 (The Board of Education needs all original documents signed and dated for approval.)
San Diego Unified
2425 Dusk Drive
San Diego, CA 92139